Coffee has the ability to transform me into a completely reborn human. I can’t start my day without at least one cup.
The benefits? Studies have shown that coffee can increase fiber intake, lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, depression, and heart disease, among other amazing results.
What about the benefits it can have on your skin?
A little birdy told me that caffeine has anti-cellulite agents and can reduce signs of pores and aging. I had to test out the theory for myself. I found the most natural, affordable product on the market. My followers know that I’m a stickler when it comes to parabens and chemicals, so the first mention of any of those ingredients in a product, and it would get tossed out.
Behold the Isner Mile All-Natural Coffee Body and Face Scrub. This product is made of natural coffee grains and coconut oil and added Vitamin E and Jojoba–all amazing particles for the skin and body. After using the product for a month, the coffee scrub has transformed my skin by reducing pores, tightening my skin, and reducing sunspots. Its deep cleaning abilities have freed my skin from impurities and left my skin feeling so soft, straight out the shower.
Give it a try!
For $8.36 you can purchase 6.0 fl Oz of the natural product from ToSave.com.
How To Use:
- Wash your face or area of the body to be scrubbed.
- Apply scrub in circular motions while massaging it into your skin, avoiding eyes, hair, and mouth.
- Rinse with water
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Net Content: 200g
- Efficacy: Exfoliate, deep cleansing
- Natural, chemical-free, safe and no stimulation, helps to improve blood circulation
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Exfoliates, nourishes and smooths skin
- Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Skin Imperfections
<This is a sponsored post. The product has been tested and verified by the user>